So my hands got really itchy over the weekend, and the only way to make it better was to spend small time “painting” according to how my peeps call the application of makeup.
And my model was a friend of mine who didn’t just model for show but doubled as a guest at a wedding; so she got to carry her makeup to the wedding.
She wanted a lightweight makeup (even though I ended up using almost 20 items on her face lolz), since she is not naturally the heavy makeup type. Anyways … you can also get her simple look.
I thought to share what I used on her.
· Ponds oil control cream
· Zaron face primer
· Zaron cream to powder MZ10
· Iman luminous foundation
· Zaron matifying powder
· Elf makeup mist & set
· Sleek face contour kit
· Kiss beauty blush
· Mary kay eye primer
· Sleek primer palette 600
· Zaron duo shadow 05 envy (inner crease)
· Milani multi-dimensional eye shadow 08 catwalk (classic inner eye effect and outer crease)
· Beauty box shadow beige (highlighting brow bone)
· Jordana eyeliner 06 dark brown (brow)
· Zaron gel eyeliner
· Air woman pencil 18 (lip liner)
· Mary kay bronze HT27 lipstick
· Zaron full moon 04 lipstick
· Lip stain fuchsia pink (can’t remember the brand)
Creative Director – Faysslift (www.faysslift.com)
Beauty Editor – Rough Africa